Goorin Bros. | Men's Albuquerque Straw Fedora
The Albuquerque, by Goorin Bros., is a flip-up straw fedora that takes inspiration from New Mexico's vibrant sunsets and high desert vibes.
Straw fedora hats have been a staple of tasteful casual dress in warm climates for many years, ranging from desert to jungle climates. Straw is worn in these climates for its' natural breathability and light weight.
- Versatility - when it comes to the heat & sun, a straw fedora looks great on the beach in a T shirt, or with a lightweight summer suit
- Distinguished Looks - from Teddy Roosevelt to Leonardo DiCaprio, straw hats have been rocked by many well-dressed men over the last 100+ years.
- Flexible - Straw is soft & pliable, not stiff.
- Breathable - straw hats don't hug your hat the way a baseball cap do, and therefore allow heat to dissipate when worn in hot climates. The Albuquerque features a cotton band inside for a comfortable fit when worn.
- Not waterproof - material is lightweight and natural, which will absorb water quickly. Allow for air drying if wet to avoid water collecting and mildew to form.
- Hand washing is required.
Summary: The straw fedora hat: men's distinguished classic accessory for the summer months that can be worn for nearly any (dry) occasion!
Four sizes are available: Small, medium, large and extra large.
- Contrasting two tone Aztec printed hat band
- Goorin logo pin
- Made with 100% genuine paper straw
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program that allows us to earn a small commission when we link to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Doing so allows us to publish blog posts & articles on our website that discuss fashion, style and accessories we love.